You don’t lead England through WWII and get named The Greatest Briton of All Time without making the absolute most of every day. For The Old Man, that meant starting with breakfast where he would eat, drink, smoke, dictate speeches, read 8 papers, and hold his morning meeting. A most mapley version of our popular Breakfast with Churchill, Pancakes is brewed to be enjoyed any time of day.
- Maple Coffee Stout
- ABV 8.6%
- 25 IBU
- Malts: 2 Row, Oats, Roasted Barley, Chocolate, Crystal 55
- Hops: East Kent Golding, Bravo
- Special Ingredients: 1.8lb/bbl Locally Roasted Coffee from Glen Edith
- Cans are 16 oz. Sold in 4 packs.
- Retail Price includes 20 cent can deposit per 4 pack