Coronavirus Plan Of Action
In light of the ongoing SARS-CoV-2 (coronavirus) pandemic these are the ways that we are changing our approach to service at Three Brothers Wineries and War Horse Brewing Co.
- We are changing all glassware to single-use plastic ware
- We are requesting visitors handle and dispose of plastic ware themselves
- Self-service stations for water, coffee, etc. around the campus and in the cafe will not be available
- We’ve assigned staff to frequently sanitize high-touch surfaces (ie. door handles, counter tops, tables, shopping carts, ect.)
- Our staff handling cash will be wearing gloves.
- We are asking staff and visitors with any symptoms to abstain from coming to the winery/brewery
With the knowledge about how coronavirus spreads, we’re implementing significant measures to allow for adequate social distancing. The Governor has implemented protocol for gatherings which mandates that we limit our space to half of its occupancy - this means that we’ve cancelled all limo and bus reservations for this weekend. We’ll continue to monitor the situation and make a protocol for future reservations in the upcoming days. We've also cancelled the corn hole tournament scheduled for tomorrow Saturday March 14th. We love our fans, there’s a lot of uncertainty about what’s happening at any given moment and you can be sure that we’ll keep you informed about ways you can stock up on wine, beer, and cider.
Please stay safe, we’re all in this together.
Dave, Luanne, Erica & Justin